Please enter search criteria
TEXTBOOK REFUND POLICY
To receive a full refund, textbooks must be accompanied by a dated sales receipt issued by the BookStore within the first 10 days of the start of the term. Textbooks purchased after the first 10 days of the start of the term must be returned within two business days and accompanied by a dated sales receipt.
To receive a full refund during Summer Session, textbooks must be returned within 5 days of the start of the term with a dated sales receipt.
The BookStore will give a full refund on textbook purchases provided:
- customer has original receipt
- book is UNMARKED and in ORIGINAL condition (no erasures)
- book must be returned within 10 Business Days from the first day of class
- books for late start classes are returnable for 5 Business days from start of class
- if shrink wrap is removed, we deduct 20% of book value from the full refund price
Sales of supplies and non-required items are returnable for refund or replacement, only if defective. CD-Roms, if deemed defective, will be replaced at no charge.