Please enter search criteria
Simple Steps to Ordering Textbooks
Create an Account
In order to place an order online you will need to create an account with the College Store. If you already have an account you will need to log in before you checkout.
- Click LOG IN in the top right hand corner
- Click REGISTER HERE, then Create an Account to Shop for Textbooks & Merchandise
- Complete all required fields. (Please include a valid email address. This is how the College Store communicates with you regarding order status)
Go to the TEXTBOOKS tab and click ORDER TEXTBOOKS. In order to view your materials, enter your class schedule.
- Select the term
- Select your class department code (ex. BIOL)
- Select your course number & section number (ex. 1117 03)
- Repeat for all your classes, then click VIEW YOUR MATERIALS
Here you will select the preferred condition of the books add the books to your cart.
- Add the books to your cart and click CONTINUE CHECKOUT
- If your instructor makes changes to the course materials, select your preference:
- Add Only Required: All additional required materials will be added to your order
- Add All Materials: All additional materials will be added to your order
- Don’t Add to Order: Nothing will be added to your
Financial Aid & Shipping Method
On the checkout page, you are able to check which items in your cart can be charged to your student bill. Just click on the blue link.
- Select SHIP ORDER or PICK UP ORDER ***Picking up orders in store has been discontinued until further notice. Please provide a valid address with all orders.
Pick up in store takes 1-2 business days
- Shipping will take 2-3 business days
- Verify your billing address
- Click on your shipping method
You can pay with a credit card or your student account (VA, 3rd Party, Nelnet; if charging is open).
To pay with a credit card, enter in all the required fields
To add the purchase to your student bill, select Financial Aid in the drop down box & enter your ACCOUNT NUMBER (8 digit student ID number). A credit/debit card will need to be entered as a secondary payment on all orders.
If your financial aid doesn't cover all of your order, the remaining balance will be put on your credit/ debit card. Enter your card number then click Financial aid and click the "Yes you would like to apply a payment". Then enter in the balance you would like charged on your card.
Click SUBMIT PAYMENT
You will receive an email confirmation after your order has been submitted. You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org updating you on the status of your order.