Please enter search criteria
Student Account Charging
Student charging is an optional form of payment for purchasing textbooks and other materials from St. Cloud Technical & Community College BOOKStore. Students are allowed to charge up to $1500. You can charge textbooks and supplies during the charging period which can be found under "Dates to remember."
- Financial aid is not required for students to charge textbooks and supplies.
- Only registered students may charge to their student account.
- All charges at the BOOKStore and our website will be reflected on your student account in eServices.
- If excess financial aid is available, your charges will be deducted from your disbursement.
- If financial aid is not available, you will be responsible to check your eServices account and make payment arrangements.
- Charges made to Student Accounts are subject to SCTCC dates and deadlines for payment.
Student Charging at the BOOKStore
To charge to your student account in the BOOKStore, you must present your SCTCC Cyclone ID Card (student ID) or current semester schedule and government issued ID/passport (Photo of identification will not be accepted) at the time of purchase. If you do not have a Cyclone ID Card you can request one at the computer lab 1-405.
Student Charging for online orders
To add your purchase to your student account through the BOOKStore website, select "Financial Aid" as your payment type and enter your Student ID number (example 15437895) in the account number field during check-out.
Guidelines for Student charging
The following items may be charged to your student bill at the BOOKStore (restrictions apply for scholarships and third-party funding):
- Textbooks, course materials, access codes, and study aids
- Program Kits (i.e. heating & AC, plumbing, electrical, architectural kits, etc.)
- Program uniforms and trade shirts
- Safety equipment related to the class
- General school supplies (i.e. notebooks, pens, pencils, highlighters)
- Lanyard and ID holder
- Water bottles & thermoses
- Calculators, headphones, and other electronics related to the class
- Reusable and disposable face masks
The following items are NOT available for purchase with financial aid:
- Food, snacks, and beverages
- Personal care products
- SCTCC apparel
To be eligible you must
- Be a current student enrolled at St. Cloud Technical & Community College
- Not on the RCFN (Registration Cancellation for Nonpayment) list
- Can not have an unpaid or past due balance hold on your account