Financial Aid Charging
Financial aid charging allows students to charge items purchased through the Bookstore to their student bill, up to a maximum amount of $1000 (depending on the amount available after tuition and fees). If you have questions regarding your financial aid, please contact Financial Services.
Guidelines for financial aid charging:
The following items may be charged to your student bill at the Bookstore (restrictions apply for scholarships and third party funding):
- Textbooks, course materials, access codes, and study aids
- Program Kits (i.e. heating & AC, plumbing, electrical, architectural kits, etc.)
- Program uniforms and trade shirts
- Safety glasses, face shields, and equipment related to the class
- General school supplies (i.e. notebooks, pens, pencils, highlighters)
- Lanyard and ID holder
- Water bottles & thermoses
- Calculators, headphones, and other electronics related to the class
- Reusable and disposable face masks
The following items are NOT available for purchase with financial aid:
- Food, snacks, and beverages
- Personal care products
- SCTCC apparel
Charges made against financial aid will be deducted prior to disbursement, and any charges not covered by a student's financial aid will be the student's responsibility to pay.
Student account charging does not apply to PSEO students.