Return Policy - Keep Your Receipt!
To receive a full refund, textbooks must be accompanied by a dated sales receipt issued by the BOOKStore within the first 10 days of the start of the term. Textbooks purchased after the first 10 days of the start of the term must be returned within two business days and accompanied by a dated sales receipt.
To receive a full refund during Summer Session, textbooks must be returned within 5 days of the start of the term with a dated sales receipt.
Summer Semester 2022 return deadline:
- Textbook returns for full refund are due by September 2, 2022.
- After September 2, 2022 the return policy is two business days
- Books for late start classes are returnable for one week after the start of the course. Must have a course schedule and receipt
Return Policy Details:
- Return must include a receipt (returns without a receipt risk not being refunded)
- Textbooks must be returned in the same condition as received
- Access codes/ eTextbooks must be unscratched or accessed
- If shrink wrap is removed, we deduct 20% of book value from the full refund price
- Clothing and general merchandise purchased in-store or online must be returned within 14 days of purchase and in original condition with tags
- Sales of supplies and non-required items are returnable for refund or replacement, only if defective. If deemed defective, will be replaced at no charge
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
- ALL returns are at the discretion of the BOOKStore staff
- Cash/ Financial Aid refunds may be issued by the Business Office
- Opened/Used access codes and eTextbooks
- Opened program kits
- Study aids, study and testing guides
- Worn/used general merchandise items
- Computer software/hardware
- Opened electronic items
Online Shipping Orders:
Inaccurate Packages/ Damaged Packages/ Lost Packages
Report inaccurate packages/ damaged packages/ lost packages to: email@example.com or 320-308-5028.
Please contact the BOOKStore for additional information.